۱۳۸۳ دی ۲۹, سه‌شنبه

Oh I am sorry! That really sucks, but I am happy that you are okay yourself.

Thing happens, and that’s the reason that person (or a nation likewise) gone through difficult times; respect the peace and can manage crisis (either personal or public) quite well. Look at European nations; are there going to be another war between them? Nope!

That is basically the major difference between systems and people involved in those systems around the world. For example in Japan everything is systematic, there is not much room for adjustment when it comes to social and business behaviors. As the result not much is left to people for arbitration and negotiations: hence people in those systems are more simple and akin. From the other hand people in countries like Lebanon can only rely on themselves if they want to grow for there is little support from the system. This type tends to be more tough and creative.

The moral of the story is that: the little things in life give us the excuses to become aware of our standing in the system, to experience diluted problems to get ready for the moment when a more severe thing comes across; exactly like the functionality of vaccination.

Sorry I didn’t want to give you a sermon; I just noticed that I actually did!

Thanks for sharing anyways and don’t take it serious.

Take care,


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


>> You won’t believe what happened yesterday morning.

>> I had a car accident :(

>> I hit a dump truck in front of me.

>> Though it wasn’t any big accident, my car was damaged quite seriously.

>> Actually I was kind of dozing in the middle of traffic. What a shame...

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: