۱۳۸۳ شهریور ۱۳, جمعه

uhumm

we -all bloggers- always have the debate inside over the image we have outside in real life and what we like to be or what we really are deep down in our heart ... these two images do not necessarily match all the times ... we afraid to distort the image we have not because we like the image outside but due to the fact that it let us hide behind the mask we prefer to expose ...

anyhow you know me by my weblog ... so you are one of those who know the one behind the mask .... the one you know is the one i know ... keep knowing me ... keep exploring ... keep our fingers crossed that one day .. some day, i became courageous enough to come out of the shelter i made for myself .. till that day ... this is my cave .. this is my weblog .... w318.blogspot.com


On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:55:56 -0700, .... wrote:
> why have u omit ur weblog address :( send it to me, thx
>
>


هیچ نظری موجود نیست: