۱۳۸۳ مرداد ۲۸, چهارشنبه

Inclination

I am right conservative, and I have maintain the foundation of this belief systematically.. for anything I encounter, I double-verify that with my inner theory-checker ... What was the outcome so far? I am still right conservative ... I wish I could be democrat ... or even left-liberal ... or very left-liberal as most of my friends are ... I know that it sounds nicer ... and it looks better in public eyes .... "Being Democrat" goes with the wave of the teenagers, philosophy lovers, poem-readers, art connoisseurs and rights-for-human fighters .. it is a credit .. it is perfect and it is the best theory we could ever come up with, but unfortunately it does not work in reality as it sounds in theory .. There is also a middle way that I can chose not to discuss what I am .... but I have decided from many years back to live among others and tolerate them first and enjoy spending time with them 2nd, and love them at the end ... This is me ... I live for myself and the things that I chose to be ... I intentionally expose the basis of my belief system in order to purify it from hatred .. from prejudices .. .. and from stubbornness

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: