۱۳۸۳ تیر ۱۲, جمعه

I wish I were a democrat ...
Better say: I wish I were able to be democrat ...
I wish I lived in utopia: in a non error-prone environment, somewhere that efficiency were 100%, and the inputs were not affected by surrounding noises.

In vacuum,
In the middle of a jungle where the lion-king were the supreme-judge too, and the gazelle were filing the claim about the drought and lack of vitamins in greens.

“War” were missing between “warehouse” and “warm” entries in dictionaries, and men’s only concerns were the perfectionism and extraterrestrials.

In a democratic vacuity, no judiciary is considered necessary. And "Harvard Law School" is offering free Hawaii vacation package for applicants, if any.

The people were either philosopher or mystic, and only entertained wisdom or affection.

There were no universal rules and people were just abide by values, ...by morals.


Alas though ...

Not everyone is scholar ... not everyone is devotee,
Not all people can overcome the barriers with logic or love ...

Still there are more job opportunities for lawyers ... still philosopher should try to find a job as a faculty member in blah blah collage, if things go well ... And love stories are classified as comedy genre for our generation.

Money speaks louder than any loudspeaker, and parents love their affluent offspring conditionally.

I wish I were democrat .... Or the things allowed me to be so ...


To be continued in our next lecture...

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: