۱۳۸۴ آبان ۲۵, چهارشنبه

Disclosure....

I am a helper and a giver: Tried different ways to help others; to make their daily life easier; a very wide spectrum of things: could be helping a friend to fill out his or her application form or give honest feedback and comments on how a coworkers or classmates could improve the quality of their job or the material they prepare. Sometimes it could be simply listening to others and showing that you care.

Being a perfectionist I realized that my coverage with the tools I have is very limited (still significant though). Two years back I came to understand the magic in writing; it was an overlooked aspect of my talent if cultivated could not only improve the quality of my personal life but also could help others to enjoy their moments deep insid; having a better and comprehensive awareness about their lives and the importance of roles that each of us has to play. I really do believe in writing and the power it can generate.

I have other achievement that I can be proud of: from adapting myself to the totally different environment after my immigration, to work related accomplishments like the ones that I don’t care to mention; but still I would nominate my ability to improve my communication skills in general my best achievement ever.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: